Download Dark Souls 3 for FREE on PC – A successor to Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3 is a great open world action game set in a dark world with loads of bosses and monsters. This game is played as a third person, and is quite fun! Learn how to download and Install Dark Souls 3 for free in this article and be sure to share with your friends.
Dark Souls 3 Overview
Released on March 24, 2016, Dark Souls 3 was a successor to it’s previous title Dark Souls 2. It is a fantastic open world action game filled with bosses and monsters. In Dark Souls 3, the character will dive deep into a world which is full of epic atmosphere and darkness with amplified combat intensity. The development of this game started around mid 2013 (when dark souls 2 was released) and worked it’s way up 3 years later to be finalized. This game is pretty fun, although I don’t play it as much as I’d like, it’s not a bad game. If you’re a fan of dark fantasy type games (not me) this is for you!
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once Dark Souls 3 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dark Souls 3” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dark Souls 3 folder and run the setup.
- Click Install and let the game install. Once completed, you may get a couple of pop ups to pages, just close out of them and click on Dark Souls 3 on your desktop & play!
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-2100 / AMD FX-6300 or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 1 GB or more and should be a DirectX 11-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space