Download The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for FREE on PC – Officially announced in February 3, 2013, The Witcher 3 is an action-role playing video game developed by Polish studios and is the third title in The Witcher series. This game has amazing visuals and a great story too it. Learn how to download and Install The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for free in this article and be sure to share with your friends.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Overview
Released in May 19, 2015, The Witcher 3 is a open world action game set in a multi-regional world, featuring over 100 hours of content. Several articles have mentioned that the developers planned to have an open world similar to that in Skyrim but twenty percent larger. The game starts off with Geralt searching for his lover Yennefer, but she was forced to run away to avoid conflict with Nilfgaard and Redania.
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once The Witcher 3 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Witcher 3 folder and run the setup.
- Click Install and let the game install. Once completed, you may get a couple of pop ups to pages, just close out of them and click on The Witcher 3: Wild hunt on your desktop & play! (Be sure to run the game as administrator to avoid crashes and save problems)
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940 or better
RAM: 6 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 2 GB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 40 GB available space